Applus RTD has been awarded a contract from Heerema Marine Contractors as part of the Kaombo development offshore Angola.
Fugro has successfully completed one of the largest seabed investigation campaigns in the history of the offshore wind industry.
Recently the Goliat FPSO was successfully floated off the heavy-lift vessel, Dockwise Vanguard, in the fjord outside Hammerfest.
Woensdag 22 april vond de 9de editie plaats van het Navingo Maritime & Offshore Career Event (MOCE).
Op donderdag 16 april heeft Huisman haar nieuwe productiefaciliteit in Navegantes, Santa Catarina, in het zuiden van Brazilië, officieel geopend.
Royal IHC has announced an extension to its innovative range of vessels with the introduction of the IHC Workhorse.
After four months of preliminary work alongside, FPSO Petrojarl I moved on April 16, 2015 into Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam’s 307m long x 47 m wide dry dock no 8 for work to the hull.
ELA Container Offshore delivered 7 Living Quarters and 2 Stairway Containers to Tiefbau Unterweser in Oldenburg. Each ELA Living Quarter generates living space for two people with a shared sanitary unit and is additionally equipped with high quality LCD televisions.
Royal IHC has successfully named and launched the pipelaying vessel Sapura Jade in a ceremony at the company’s shipyard in Krimpen aan den IJssel, The Netherlands. The naming of the fully integrated vessel was performed by Mrs Belle de Bruin, Managing Director of the Indofin Group.
Betrouwbaarheid onder ruwe omstandigheden, lage onderhoudskosten en nauwkeurigheid zijn bepalende factoren voor uw rendement.
- K2 Management awarded floating mandate in South Korea
- Poland takes first step to create high quality education for wind market
- Loadout of Northwester 2 Offshore Substation
- MHI Vestas signs contract in Taiwan for local supply of switchgear
- BP deck operations contract a first for Sparrows Group in UKCS
- Fabricators are building backlog
- New light oil discovery in the Barents Sea
- Time now running out for a large share of Europe’s installed wind capacity
- COSL grabs two well campaign with Coro Energy
- Small oil discovery at Goddo prospect