De internationale offshore wind, apparatenbouw en de olie- & gasindustrie zijn volop in ontwikkeling en behoeven steeds zwaardere gebogen plaatsegmenten, dikwandige cilinders en conussen. Als reactie op deze toenemende vraag investeert Kersten Europe wederom in extra buigcapaciteit.
ALE are half way through the Malikai project in Malaysia, which is expected to include the world’s highest jack-up and skidding operation.
‘Groen gas Booster’ maakt grootschalige productie van duurzaam groen gas mogelijk.
The critical role of human behaviour in helping to prevent major accidents in the oil and gas industry is being recognised with the launch of a specialist training arm.
This summer the lifting system of the world’s largest ship Pioneering Spirit will be fitted with 52 Holmatro cylinders.
Frames and partner Novasep developed a solution to protect production facilities from damage caused by salt build-up.
Van Oord’s flexible fallpipe vessel Stornes has recently been in Damen Shiprepair & Conversion Rotterdam for a scope of work which allows the vessel to operate at greater water depths in future.
Vroon has taken delivery of VOS Famous Emergency Response and Rescue Vessel (ERRV).
Het is Georg Fischer Piping Systems gelukt de bekende RVS koppeling opnieuw uit te vinden.
Tideway in Breda has joined Friends of the Supergrid (FOSG), Europe’s largest industrial alliance for interconnections, because it shares the vision that Europe will significantly benefit from an efficiently interconnected electricity grid or ‘Supergrid’ that secures the supply of a sustainable and affordable energy mix for Europe.
- EnergyPods deployed during decommissioning North Sea platform
- Inauguration Modular Offshore Grid
- Gas, renewables and CCS must work together to secure a rapid energy transition, DNV GL reports
- Minister-President Günther opens HUSUM Wind
- Full offshore wind installation package for pre-piling template
- Conference details: Energy Through Knowledge
- Subsea 7 awarded contract offshore Saudi Arabia
- Taiwanese offshore wind farm generates first power
- Dolphin Drilling chooses Aberdeen as international headquarters
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded Isometrix projects