SeaTwirl in cooperation with SiemensSeaTwirl and Siemens have entered into a cooperation agreement which takes SeaTwirl closer to the goal of becoming a leader in floating wind power. SeaTwirl and Siemens are looking forward to a long-term cooperation focused on the technical parts of a floating wind turbine. [Read more…]
On behalf of Tideway, the offshore service providing company based in Breda, Shipyard Reimerswaal carried out several mobilization and demobilization jobs onboard of OSCV ‘Connector’.
Het kabinet verbiedt met ingang van 2030 elektriciteitsproductie in Nederland met kolen als brandstof.
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) awarded BLIX and partners an assignment for expert support for soil investigations for the offshore wind farm zone Hollandse Kust (west).
Wintershall has together with its partners Capricorn, Spirit Energy, Edison and DEA submitted the Plan for Development and Operation for its operated North Sea Nova field (formerly Skarfjell) to the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy.
Equinor ASA, the new name of Statoil ASA, was approved by the annual general meeting yesterday, 15 May 2018, and the new name has now been registered in the Norwegian register of business enterprises.
Swedish wave energy company Seabased AB will be building two 20-MW wave power plants in the Caribbean under a newly-signed purchase deal with Bermuda General Agency Ltd.
Vroon Offshore Services (VOS) Aberdeen has been awarded a long-term contract with BP Exploration & Production.
IJmuiden-based C-Ventus announces that it has been awarded a 4 year contract by Innogy for subsea works in OWF Nordsee Ost.
The NKT ‘Victoria’ has started laying the subsea power cables that will bring electricity from the Norwegian mainland to the Johan Sverdrup field complex in the North Sea.
- Appomattox sets sail for the deepwater Gulf of Mexico
- Another record breaking 3,000t lift
- ‘Acta Auriga’ boosts service and maintenance concept for the wind farm
- Multiple offshore winch contract and support from Innovation Norway for subsea crane
- New hoist training facility in Den Helder
- First Borkum Riffgrund 2 Run
- Start offshore installation Rental
- UK leads planned projects count in North Sea to 2025
- C462 on its way to Rotterdam
- Northern Drilling buys drillship pair