Prosafe has signed a contract with Shell U.K. Limited (Shell) for the provision of the Regalia semi-submersible accommodation vessel at the Brent C platform in the UK sector of the North Sea.
On August 21, the Polarled gas pipeline crossed 66 degrees and 33 minutes north of the equator becoming the first pipeline to cross the Arctic Circle.
VBMS has been awarded a contract by E.ON for the installation of two 16 kilometre-long export cables for the Rampion Offshore Wind Farm.
[Read more…] about VBMS contracted by E.ON for Rampion export cabling
CSBC Corporation Taiwan has chosen Siemens to supply diesel-electric propulsion systems and other accessories for four 65,000-ton semi-submersible deck cargo vessels (SSDCVs).
Royal IHC has successfully named and launched the pipelaying vessel, Sapura Rubi, in a ceremony at the company’s shipyard in Krimpen aan den IJssel.
Rijkswaterstaat heeft de bouw van de nieuwe zeesluis IJmuiden bij de ingang van het Noordzeekanaal definitief gegund aan consortium OpenIJ.
[Read more…] about Aanleg nieuwe Zeesluis bij IJmuiden definitief voor consortium OpenIJ
COSCO Shipping Company Limited (COSCOL) signed a contract with Shell Offshore Inc. for the transportation of the Appomattox semi-submersible platform hull from South Korea to Ingleside, Texas. [Read more…] about Shell Offshore awards transportation contract COSCO Shipping
Ampelmann has been awarded a contract by Boa Marine Services Inc. (BMSI) for providing a gangway solution for the ExxonMobil-operated Julia project in the Gulf of Mexico.
[Read more…] about Contract for Ampelmann in Gulf of Mexico
Following the successful completion of a 3 year qualification program of subsea flowline for hydrocarbon service, PETRONAS has requested Airborne Oil & Gas in IJmuiden to supply a TCP Flowline for a pilot project, intended to be installed later this year.
De twee Gemini onderstations, ‘Buitengaats’ (300MW) en ‘ZeeEnergie’ (300MW), hebben de werf in Hoboken, bij Antwerpen, verlaten voor hun reis naar het Gemini offshore windmolenpark.
- Siemens to modernize full drilling-drives package and cooling system
- First Subsea provides cable protection systems for NnG
- Sparrows Group’s cranes to support Qatargas’ North Field expansion
- Neptune Energy brings new well into production
- Milestone for Sapura Energy
- Boskalis HwaChi Offshore Wind Taiwan approved
- Considerable localisation progress for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind in Taiwan
- Gupco aims to increase output to 77,000 barrels per day
- VOS Singapore continues collaboration with Jisco Marine
- Alp selected for the Coral South FLNG project