Paragon Offshore gets another NYSE warningParagon Offshore, a driller operating a fleet of jack-up rigs, has received a letter from The New York Stock Exchange notifying Paragon that it had fallen below the NYSE’s continued listing standard.
P&O Repasa, a new company formed last year by the acquisition of the majority of the shares in Spanish towage firm Repasa by P&O Maritime, has taken delivery of the first Damen Fast Crew Supplier 5009.
[Read more…] about New crew supplier for Alba field off Equatorial Guinea
Fugro has been awarded a three-year contract by PGS for the provision of precise satellite positioning systems for its entire seismic vessel fleet.
ENGIE en TNO presenteerden tijdens de COP21 tentoonstelling in Parijs de resultaten van 11 jaar succesvol gezamenlijk onderzoek en ervaring met het her-injecteren van CO2.
[Read more…] about Nederlandse bijdrage aan het CO2 debat op de COP21
UK’s Subsea 7 will provide decommissioning services for the second phase of Centrica’s Rose and Stamford gas field decommissioning program.
U.S. company Fluor will acquire Dutch oilfield services company Stork Holding B.V. for € 695 million ($ 755 million).
[Read more…] about U.S. Fluor to buy Dutch Stork
De Nederlandse architect Janjaap Ruijssenaars (Universe Architecture) heeft een nieuwe techniek ontwikkeld om op een duurzame manier thuis gratis energie op te wekken.
[Read more…] about Energie uit zwaartekracht
Vanaf 1 januari 2016 treedt Marjan van Loon aan als president-directeur Shell Nederland.
On Thursday 3 December 2015 the IRO Oil & Gas Innovation Event took place at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk.
[Read more…] about Winner IRO Oil & Gas Innovation Prize: Ulstein Equipment
Svitzer has taken delivery of two Damen ASD Tugs 3212 in the UK.
[Read more…] about Svitzer takes delivery of two Damen ASD Tugs 3212
- Wind transformers for Borssele
- Marine Power Systems receives funding to accelerate combined wave and wind technology (VIDEO)
- New contract for Transocean
- EnQuest plans to temporarily leave ‘precarious’ Thistle storage tanks on seabed
- Prosafe and Floatel call off idea to form world’s largest offshore accommodation company
- Crane collapses onto North Sea platform
- Coronavirus causes China crude disruption
- Siemens hands over BorWin3 to TenneT
- TenneT develops first 2GW offshore grid connection with suppliers
- CNOOC announces Bozhong 34-9 oilfield commences production