Mid-March Altrad (Montpellier France) and the shareholders of Hertel have reached an agreement with respect to the acquisition by Altrad of Hertel’s worldwide access solutions, insulation, corrosion protection and mechanical businesses.
The Oslo-based NGO Bellona Foundation has launched a three year partnership with the leading Dutch company Damen Shipyards Group.
Chevron’s giant Big Foot platform en route to offshore location Chevron’s massive Big Foot drilling and production platform sailed away from Corpus Christi, Texas.
[Read more…] about Chevron’s giant Big Foot platform en route to offshore location
Op dinsdag 17 maart meldt De Volkskrant dat APG (algemeen pensioenfonds) toch gaat investeren in windparken op de Noordzee.
[Read more…] about Pensioenbeheerder investeert in offshore windpark Borssele
Fifteen workers have been evacuated from a North Sea oil platform after a supply vessel collided with the facility Monday morning, March 16.
[Read more…] about Sea Falcon hits North Sea platform
Na ruim 4 jaar heeft Laura Keegstra besloten om als directeur van Amports en AYOP afscheid te nemen om zich te gaan oriënteren op nieuwe kansen.
[Read more…] about Laura Keegstra weg bij AMPORTS en AYOP
Medio maart heeft de IJmondhaven in IJmuiden tijdelijk onderdak geboden aan het grootse en krachtigste seismisch onderzoeksschip ter wereld, de Ramform Atlas.
Promar Shipping Services has christened the first of two Damen PSV 3300 vessels built at Damen Shipyards Galaţi in Romania.
Over the past seven years Jan De Nul Group has considerably expanded its fleet and as a result the group now owns the most state-of-the-art dredging fleet in the world.
Hamburg-based Opus Marine has signed an order for a Twin Axe hull Fast Crew Supplier (FCS) from Damen Shipyards Group.
- Pipelay on the 77-km offshore stretch of Balticconnector
- South Korea and Denmark sign agreement to collaborate on renewable energy
- Vattenfall chief appointed to presidential position
- InterMoor wins 2 mooring installation contracts from COOEC
- CIP signs deal with CSBC-DEME Offshore for the Changfang and Xidao WTG T&I scope (VIDEO)
- Solstad Offshore got one year extension from Equinor for Sea Falcon and Sea Frost
- Swan Hunter completes Modular Offshore Grid Cable Storage Load-in
- DEME Offshore partnership with CSBC in Taiwan
- Prysmian secures approx. €200 million offshore wind energy project in US
- DEME Offshore awarded major Hornsea Two contract for foundation and turbine installation