Huisman is in april 2015 gestart met de laatste fabriek-acceptatietesten van de eerste 900mt ‘Rope Luffing Knuckle Boom Crane’, tegenwoordig genoemd de ‘Hybrid Boom Crane’.
Global Marine Systems Limited’s vessel Cable Innovator has recently left Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque after extensive work including the installation of a ballast water treatment system and a 5-year survey.
Wintershall is stepping up its activities in the southern North Sea.
Africa-focused proprietary investment firm L.A.T Cleveson (LATC) has signed an order with Damen Shipyards Group for the supply of two PSV 3300 Platform Supply Vessels and two FCS 5009 Fast Supplier Vessels.
Op 9 april heeft de burgemeester van Texel formeel het eerste BlueTEC-platform voor getijdenenergie gedoopt.
Offshore Northern Seas Norway (ONS Norway), scheduled for August 2015 in Stavanger, will be cancelled this year, as too few exhibitors have registered.
GDF Suez E&P and its partners have discovered oil in the Dalziel structure in block 22/16 in the UK central North Sea.
Statoil and its partners have made a gas discovery in the Snefrid Nord prospect in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
Greenpeace-actievoerders zijn aanvang april op de Stille Oceaan aan boord geklommen van Shells boorplatform Polar Pioneer.
A joint venture comprising of VolkerInfra and VBMS has been appointed by DONG Energy to execute the export cable landfall installation for Burbo Bank Extension offshore wind farm in Liverpool Bay.
- Utgard field on stream
- Gas discovery in the Norwegian Sea
- Gulliver installs offshore transformer station on DP
- Chevron awards Schlumberger 20-year contract in Gulf of Mexico
- Official opening heliport Eemshaven
- IMCA to introduce CPD scheme for diving supervisors
- Solstad Offshore secured two contracts for its AHTS vessels in Brazil
- 714 MW East Anglia One Offshore Wind Farm Started Producing Power
- Chinese projects for InterMoor
- Jan De Nul clinches French wind farm contract