Mid September, the Wei-Li crane ship slipped her lines at Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque to make the short trip up to Rotterdam after 10 days of maintenance and repairs.
Towage operator Towmar Baltic UAB recently renewed its fleet with two new Damen ASD Tugs 2810.
[Read more…] about Two ASD Tugs 2810 Towmar Baltic UAB
Heerema cuts first steel for Oranje-Nassau Energie’s platform Heerema Fabrication Group has cut first steel for Oranje Nassau Energie’s P11-E field platform at its Zwijndrecht yard.
[Read more…] about Heerema cuts first steel for Oranje-Nassau Energie’s platform
Acta Marine is pleased to announce that, end of September, Rob Boer will join the management board as managing director.
System integrator Alewijnse Marine Systems and international dredging and marine contractor Van Oord have signed a long-term service level agreement covering the cable-laying vessels Nexus and HAM 601.
[Read more…] about Alewijnse wins long-term service contract
The European Wind Energy Association has appointed Giles Dickson as its new Chief Executive Officer.
DeepOcean announced that the company has been awarded a Call-off contract for provision of ROV based Survey Services by Shell in the North Sea.
Broekman Breakbulk Terminal puts its renovated Offshore & Heavy Lift Centre into operation.
Bekijk de nieuwe animatievideo voor een volledig beeld van het bouwproces van Gemini Windpark.
Eind dit jaar verlaat de huidige directeur Piet-Hein Kolff NV Port of Den Helder (PoDH). [Read more…] about Piet-Hein Kolff vertrekt bij Port of Den Helder
- Elma acquired by Hydac
- Sleipner partnership releases CO2 storage data
- Kenz Figee delivers fully tailored offshore crane to Besix
- Navingo Career Event great success
- First V164-8.4 MW turbine installed at the Deutsche Bucht
- Ideol and Atlantique Offshore Energy launch commercialization of first floating electrical offshore substation
- JDR Cables wins contract for Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm
- Heavy lift jack-up Apollo completes refit at Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque
- First TCP based on Carbon Fibre and the advanced PVDF polymer
- Ampelmann enters Norway with first Walk to Work contract