WInd energy – WTG
OffshoreTronic from Spain and a still unknown Asian partner are going to present the optimum solutions for deepwater fixed bottom WTG foundations early next year.
Fully scalable and future proof for WTG’s over 20 MW and up to 90 m water depth. The so-called Sustainable Installer is carrying ‘The Tripod Plus’ in three different sizes, 14 MW – 16 MW and 20 MW.
Notable features are:
· Adaptable for all different types of soil’s
· No size limitation and restrictions for Fabrication and onshore logistics
· Our new design will guarantee for Low-cost and fast production and cost efficient overseas transportations
· The new foundation comes in two components, Tripod and Mono-pile insert and are easy to install
· Seabed fixation options with pre-piled, post-piled or suction buckets
· Latest generation crane vessels will not be phased out by lifting height and capacity, for example the 20 MW foundation come with a Tripod @ 3300 t and mono-pile insert of @ 1800 t
· Innovative mono-pile insert has fix bottom suction bucket to transfer and distribute loads of the larger WTG units to the additional soil fixation and standing for the ‘PLUS’
· Innovative connection rings with integrated loadcell’s for feedback monitoring of lateral forces.
· All components and installation processes are proven concepts