The smallest and the largest vessel in Allseas’ fleet will work together on the installation of the 105-km long 36-inch Baltic Pipe in Danish waters.
Tog Mor will initiate pipelay with a 1100-m pull-in and extend the pipeline 4 km out to sea. There, in 15 m water depth, Pioneering Spirit will take over and install the remaining 100 km. It will be the first time that Pioneering Spirit recovers a pipeline in such shallow water.
Allseas has been awarded this contract from Energinet. The scope of work includes:
• Installation of 105-km, 32-inch branch pipeline connecting Europipe II with the Danish mainland
• Survey works, commissioning, pipeline burial (103 km) and backfilling
• Mattress installation (at cable crossings) and cable cutting
• Pull-in to shore (1.1 km)
• Landfall preparation at pull-in location (subcontracted)