The focus of Biardo Survival Suits is always on ‘safety’. As an EASA Part-145 approved company on the airport – for handling survival suits and lifejackets – the company always offers customers the best safety services.
In these bizarre times Biardo Survival Suits gives the utmost priority to the hygiene of its survival suits and lifejackets by giving them an extra check after returning from an offshore location.
- Biardo keeps survival suits/lifejackets coming from flights with infected people in quarantine for at least 72 hours.
- All suits and lifejackets will be extra disinfected.
- All employees are instructed to wear protective clothing – special on the airports and the maintenance area in Heemskerk.
- Visitors are not allowed at the Heemskerk facility until further notice of the authorities.
- All helicopter companies have received instructions on how to disinfect lifejackets which are used in the helicopters.
- Biardo provides disinfectant spray to all offshore helicopter companies.
By implementing these extra measures, Biardo Survival Suits hopes to contribute to a safe and healthy transport of all passengers.
Only together we can control the coronavirus (COVID-19).