The offshore industry is at the beginning of a new chapter.
Conference organiser Management Productions of Vlaardingen is organising a conference on this subject on Thursday, 18th of May 2017 in the LantarenVenster at Rotterdam.
How do we convert challenges into opportunities and make the most of worldwide projects offered in this currently challenging industry!
The congress kicks off with a global energy outlook. What are the developments in the oil and gas industry and in the field of renewable energy? In which direction are renewables heading and will they compete with traditional fossil fuels?
Those topics that are most relevant for the offshore business today and in the future will be discussed. Key themes include the influence of overcapacity and low oil prices on the future of offshore platforms as well as deciding on decommissioning or re-use of platforms.
As usual the congress will end with a high profile panel discussion. Four leading CEO’s from ENGIE, Van Oord, Technip and TenneT will discuss a range of subjects such as cooperation, innovation and the sector’s future.
Some of the line-up speakers:
- John Evans, COO, Subsea7
- Pieter van Oord, CEO, Van Oord and Chairman IRO
- Mel Kroon, CEO, TenneT
- Ruud Bos, CEO, ENGIE E&P Nederland
- Jan Willem van Hoogstraten, CEO, EBN
- Nick Dancer, General Manager, Petrogas E&P
- Fraser Weir, Asset Director North Sea, Centrica E&P and Chairman NOGEPA
- Hallvard Hasselknippe, President Subsea, Technip
- Gunnar Groebler, Senior Vice President Business Area Wind, Vattenfall
To say the least, it promises to be a very interesting program with inspiring speakers. The conference also allows participants to network with over 200 senior executives from the offshore industry.
More information www.offshoreconference.eu